Business Development and Social Media Expert, Motivational Business Speaker and Author of Fuel Lines
Michael’s Key Accomplishments Include . . .
A sought after motivational business speaker on topics that connects with advertising and marketing industry as well as businesses of all types and sizes.
Michael is considered one of the foremost experts for business development particularly in the social media marketing arena. His expertise encompasses traditional business development, social media, social networking, inbound marketing fueled by content marketing, Blogging and much more. His blog has been ranked among the top 100 marketing blogs in the world according to Ad Age’s Power 150.
“Michael Gass is one of the country’s foremost authorities on using social media. We’ve hired Michael to run his seminar in various cities and his evaluations from the seminar participants have been extremely high. I’ve had the pleasure of sitting in on one of his seminars and aside from being knowledgeable, he is a dynamic presenter. He comes highly recommended.”
– Bob Linden, 4A’s Vice President of Training, Education and Development
Michael Gass has keynoted more than 100 events in the U.S., Canada and in the UK, speaking on on topics related to leadership, business development, and social media. He has been hired as a keynote, conference speaker for numerous organizations including: The 4A’s, Business Marketing Association (BMA), The Direct Marketing Association (DMA), American Advertising Federation (AAF), Mirren, TAAN, MCAN, the Magnet Global Network and PRSA events.
“Michael was an expert presenter at a network meeting for our association. He demonstrated a vast knowledge of the agency business development process, and how agencies can best utilize social marketing tools to improve their process. An excellent and insightful presentation. Since that time, Michael has worked with a number of the member agencies. All with excellent results.”
– Peter Gerritsen, Global President, TAAN
Here’s a sampling of Michael’s past presentation titles:
- A Formula for Fueling Ad Agency New Business Through Social Media
- How to Create the Perfect Tweet
- 10 Presentation Tactics for New Business
- Building Stronger, More Valuable Client-Agency Relationships
- 4 Ways Social Media is Changing Ad Agency New Business
- Answering the top 10 questions your clients want answered regarding social media marketing
- How to Use Blogging as a Positioning Tool
- Social Media Best Practices: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Blogging
- Major Shift in Advertising Means a Shift for Agency New Business Practices
- 5 Ways I Use Twitter to Help Ad Agency New Business
- A Guide for Ad Agencies: The Cost and Servicing of New Media
- A Simple Twitter Formula for Ad Agency New Business
- Four-step Approach to a Social Media Plan
- Five Ways to Promote Your Ad Agency Using Social Media
- Time Management: How Do I Keep Up with Social Media?
If asked to speak for your event, here’s what you can expect from me:
- My help to promote the event
- Be prepared for the unexpected
- Promote and support other speakers
- Take in the event’s socials
- Adapt to last minute changes without a fuss
- Give it my very best
What People Are Saying . . .
“… of all the great stuff at Mirren, I got the MOST out of your session. Inspirational, frightening, reasoned, brilliant, simple. All in one hour. It’s an odd sensation to feel thoroughly energized yet want to beat yourself silly with a stick at the same time.”
– Tracy Wong, CEO/Executive Creative Director, WDCW, named one of the most influential art directors of the past 50 years
“I first hired Michael for a small group of media and creative personnel and he was wonderful. He was informative, gave a strong presentation and he worked with everyone to make sure they understood what he spoke about. I then requested Michael to speak to the princpals and CEOs of the agencies that I work with because of his knowledge and excellent approach to social media. He’s EXCELLENT!”
– Cheri Gmiter, Executive director at MAGNET Global Network
“Recently I had the opportunity to host Michael as the moderator for a panel discussion and as the keynote speaker for an industry trade event on the topic of client and agency relationships. He was highly motivational and the attendees gave rave reviews on both the topic and Michaels insights.”
Brent Kaufman, Client Strategist at Layer One Media
“Michael is the social media guru. He opened our agency’s eyes to all the possibilities in social media. In one intense 5-hour seminar we gleamed more knowledge about generating buzz and information, than if we’d read 20 books.”
– Scott Nelson, President, Nelson Creative, Atlanta, GA
“Michael is without doubt one of the leading, if not the leading social media expert as it relates to the world of advertising and marketing agencies.”
– Clive Maclean, CMO, Engauge, Chicago, IL
“When I first heard Michael speak at the TAAN summer meeting in 2010, I was struck with how different his approach to social media was. He is a thoughtful, engaging teacher who helped us understand how use social media to leverage our expertise and create new business opportunities. In a world filled with social media “experts, Michael Gass stands out as one who truly deserves that description.”
– Sam Stern, CEO, CAP Brand Marketing, Sarasota, FL