I’m often asked about the tools and services I use and recommend to my clients, so I decided to create this page with all the information in one place. I currently use or have used all of the resources on this page and highly recommend all of them.
Note: Many of these links are affiliate links, which means I may get a commission if you purchase. However, none of the fees of these resources have been increased to compensate me.
Search more than 15,000+ top spending national brands and their respective agency relationships.
The List is a helpful resource for Business Development Directors within marketing services firms and media companies … who all want to generate new business leads. The List provides you accurate and complete company, brand and C-Suite executive profiles, media spend, agency relationships, company financials, and new business insights that you can seamlessly integrate into your new business database.
The best way to evaluate The List is to see it in action. Click here for a free trial.
New Business Training
On demand new business course: A New Approach to New Business (discounted for Fuel Lines’ readers)
Email Service Provider: VerticalResponse
WordPress: Genesis Framework
WordPress Theme: Minimum Pro Theme
Social Media Management: Hootesuite Pro
Repurposing Content: SocialOomph
Grow and Manage your Twitter accounts: ManageFlitter
Project Management: Basecamp
Password Management: LastPass
Payment Processing: PayPal
Production Creation Tools
Live Webinar Platform: GoToWebinar
Screen Recordings: ScreenFlow
Membership Sites: Wishlist Member
Designs and Documents: Canva
Advertising Industry Related Links:
- AAF Member Clubs
- Advertising Age
- The Advertising Council
- Advertising Educational Foundation (AEF)
- Advertising Research Foundation (ARF)
- American Advertising Federation (AAF)
- American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A’s)
- American Business Media (ABM)
- Association of National Advertisers (ANA)
- Business Marketing Association
- Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau (CAB)
- International Advertising Association (IAA)
- Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB)
- Magazine Publishers of America (MPA)
- National Advertising Review Council (NARC)
- National Association of Broadcasters (NAB)
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- PRSA Chapters