New York: May 14-15, 2013
The premiere agency new business conference of the year is Mirren. Brent Hodgins, Managing Partner at Mirren, and his staff do a tremendous job putting together one of the most helpful conferences for business development. There are over 400 agencies in attendance, 50+ speakers in 35+ sessions over 2 jam-packed days.
This year, the conference is focused on three tracks:
- Agency Business Models
- Advanced New Business Strategy
- New Business Tools / Services / Software
I’m speaking in a break-out session on Tuesday, May 14, “Social Media Marketing Tools that Make New Business Easier.” I hope you will plan to join me.
You can bring the Mirren Conference to your agency this year saving time away, travel costs and be able to involve more personnel from your agency.
Live broadcasts of 22 of the conference sessions. All you need is a computer, Internet access and any browser. Powered computer speakers or headphones are also recommended. Set up a conference room and project it for an entire group to see, or watch it at your desk.
- A Live Hosts, willl update you on the action at the event.
- Via a chat window in our web interface, you’ll be able to submit questions to each speaker.
- See the Speakers and view their presentation materials.
- You will receive Conference Attendee Binders plus speaker’s handouts.
- Recordings will be made available for up to 48 hours.
Click here for additional information and registration for Mirren Live broadcasts.