Leverage SEO and expert positioning!
Based on Google patents and documents, which explicitly state that Google prefers experts and authorities. John McDougall, the author of Web Marketing On All Cylinders and The Big Dog Authority Marketing Checklist, will show you how positioning your agency and team members as thought leaders is critical to digital marketing success.
One of the best tools for new business is leads from your website and blog but the days of easy SEO are over. Wondering why your SEO doesn’t work as well as it used to? John shares advanced SEO and social media concepts – put into simple explanations – that you can put into practice immediately.
The Authority Marketing Roadmap:
- Branding via specialization
- Building a platform / list
- Writing a book
- Public Speaking
- Social Media
- Links from influencers
- Sales Influence
- Conversion Optimization
- Tracking ROI – Analytics
In this session you will learn how to leverage the relationships between tactics and do Web Marketing On All Cylinders.
Audio of John’s session:
Here’s a copy of John’s presentation deck that you can use to follow along with the audio presentation:
More About John McDougall
John McDougall is the founder and CEO of McDougall Interactive, an award-winning agency specializing in SEO and digital marketing for the financial services industry and for law firms.
John and his agency are elite Google partners and have been invited, all expenses paid, to Google headquarters in 2012, 2013 and 2014. John has been helping companies like Arrow Electronics, MIT, Phillips Medical and hundreds of others improve their SEO/website marketing for over two decades. Having recent client success stories such as bank5connect.com that has been voted the 2nd best online only bank and being asked to write for the National Law Review, John has successfully refined his client focus and thought leadership.
John’s writing and digital marketing seminars have been featured in The New York Times, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Search Engine Journal, HubSpot and more.
John’s latest venture is authoritymarketing.com that promotes the idea of thought leadership being central to modern marketing.
Connect with John via Twitter: @Mcdougalljohnd
Additional Fuel Lines New Business Conference Sessions:
- Jami Dunham – 3 Things Ad Agencies Need for New Business
- Peter Levitan – The Preeminent Thought Leader on How to Win Ad Agency Pitches
- Bob Hoffman – The Most Provocative Man in Advertising
- Paul Roetzer – The Indispensable Ad Agency
- Michael Gass – Inbound Marketing for Ad Agency New Business
- Jeff Fromm – How to Stop Chasing New Business
- Jami Oetting – How to Seduce Prospects Without Giving Your Work Away for Free
- Jody Sutter – Persuasive Writing for Ad Agency New Business
- Park Howell – How Storytelling Can Drive Your Agency New Business
- Don Beehler – Drive Ad Agency New Business with a PR Plan