A Formula for Fueling New Business through Social Media
The new model for new business that will make the existing model obsolete might surprise you—instead of chasing new business, it’s more important for you to learn how to be found.
Why? In a CMO Counsel study, 80% of decision makers said they found their vendors, not the other way around.
You need to rethink your approach to new business. Rather than relying primarily on the interruption tactics of cold calls and unsolicited direct mail, social media allows you to broaden your market while narrowing your niche. By utilizing a “stealth” approach you will be able to create more new business opportunities than ever before.
Michael Gass‘s Webinar is designed to provide participants with an inbound marketing plan for creating new business opportunities within 30 days. Michael has personally implemented and refined this program with over 160 agencies.
On February 13, join Michael to learn:
- Why most agencies aren’t having success with social media for new business
- A seven-step blueprint for using social media for new business
- What a successful new business program looks like
- How to create a platform for new business and integrate Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google Plus and Pinterest
- Tools, tactics and tips to get the most return on your daily time investment.
“A Formula for Fueling New Business Through Social Media” will be held on February 13 at 1 PM (EST) and is open to 4As members and non-members.
Update: Over 100 now registered for this event!
|READ MORE AND REGISTER NOW!You will have the option to register individually or by group at the above link.Follow us on Twitter using #4AsWebinars.|