Belonging to an international network, agencies have instant access to a tremendous knowledge base, expertise and access to global creative.
This guest post is written by Cheri D. Gmiter, the executive director of Magnet Global Network. She serves as the communications hub of this international network of independent advertising agencies. She has over 30 years of agency and broadcast experience.
Advertising clients that once worked with one or two agencies to handle their marketing needs now may divide their work among 5 to 10 shops that specialize in media, design, digital, SEO and Social. Combine with that reality the world-flattening power of technology and clients demand instant knowledge and resources. Advertising agencies are faced with providing quick local knowledge base as well as strategic global thinking and are constantly searching for resources and opportunities that will help them.
MAGNET Global Network offers an effective and economical method of handling international client needs with the surety and confidence of local and regional input and supervision. By belonging to an independent agency network like MAGNET Global Network, agencies have tremendous knowledge, case studies, research, expertise and access to global creative at their fingertips in a couple short clicks.
MAGNET Global Network is one of the world’s most successful independent advertising agency networks made up of 38 independent advertising & marketing agencies around the world with locations in North America, Europe, Korea, Japan, China, Russia, Dubai, Australia and the Pacific Rim. MAGNET also has an alliance with a worldwide network called “thenetworkone” that supplies MAGNET members with global resources and contacts on a “on demand” basis for over five years.
Working with over 800 clients and 100 global brands with a combined marketing spend of close to $2 billion dollars, MAGNET‘s individual members have a higher billing performance than any other competitive independent network based on research of all international networks. The Network employs over 3000 marketing professionals, and operates in more than 50 major cities around the globe.
To deliver value to its members and clients, MAGNET’s promise is based on three pillars:
- Content- continually learning from each member, discussing market trends, sharing best practices and access to proprietary processes and techniques.
- Community – able to share experiences with peer-to peer network of marketing industry experts/ peers/friends from different geographies.
- Commerce – collaborating to maximize current revenue streams with more new business and create new revenue opportunities across the membership.
If you are interested in a more valuable & cost effective alternative to the traditional wholly owned networks, contact Cheri Gmiter at email@example.com or 412-366-6850. Follow her on Twitter @Magnetglobalnet
If you have an addition to the list of list of agency networks, please add it in the comment section below.
Additional articles that may be of interest:
- The Top 15 List of Advertising Agency Networks for New Business
- A Resource for International New Business for Ad Agencies
- MAGNET Global Network for Ad Agency New Business
- 101 Insights from the 2011 Mirren New Business Conference
- Validation for the World’s First Creative Ad Agency Built on Crowdsourcing Principles