After a neck-n-neck battle for most of the voting period, Pixel Farm Interactive’s blog, beginner cco, was selected as Fuel Lines’ Blog of the Month for February capturing 51% of the vote, followed by Thompson & Company’s blog, brainwoo with 41%.
Pixel Farm Interactive is a subsidiary of Pixel Farm, Inc., a full-service post-production facility founded in 1994 with a rich history and significant presence in Minneapolis.
The beginner cco blog will be included for Fuel Lines’s Blog of the Year.
Submit an agency blog for March’s blog of the month.
Ad agencies need an integrated social media strategy if they are ever going to see the payoff from their participation in social media. An agency blog should be the central component. The place you can drive targeted online traffic through SEO, Twitter, email newsletters, Facebook and LinkedIn.
The blog becomes the “gateway” to your agency and the“face” of your agency. As important as it was to have an agency website, it is now equally important to have an agency blog.
But … having a blog isn’t something you check off your list of social media “to do list.” Nor is it a place to lead with agency capabilities and credentials. It must be of benefit to your audience.
Here is a collection of agency blogging resources:
- Top 5 Benefits for Having an Agency Blog
- Top Ten Reasons Your Ad Agency Should Blog
- 10 Reasons Advertising Agencies Shouldn’t Blog
- 40 Ways to Take Your Ad Agency’s Blog to the Next Level
- How to Write Your Ad Agency’s Blog
- 25 Blog Post Ideas for Your Agency’s Blog
- Agency Resources for Blogging and Social Media
- Ad Agency New Business Leads From a Blog?
- Ad Agencies Should Blog or Not Blog?
- Bob Hoffman’s Blog, An Example for Ad Agency CEOs?
- For Ad Agency New Business Fish with the Right Bait
- Ad Agencies: 8 Ingredients for Blog Post Success
- Ad Agencies on Target by Blogging for New Business
- Ad Agency Hill Holiday dumps website for “all-blog format”