As an agency principal or new business director, hopefully you have already discovered that using a RSS Feed Reader such as Google Reader saves you lots of time, makes your browsing much more productive. If you are writing an agency blog and are daily researching blog post ideas and resources RSS feeds are essential.
- TwitterFeed – If have an agency blog, you can set up a separate Twitter account for it and automatically ‘twit’ all of your new blog posts.
- Pingie – Get feed updates as SMS messages. This is a free service that works with any cell phone that can receive standard text message.
- FeedJournal – Subscribe to and convert multiple RSS feeds to a printable newspaper / newsletter. Just grab your favorite feeds, set preferred layout (i.e. 3- column) and generate a printable newspaper-style document.
- Wigitize – If you ever need to add some RSS feeds to your agency’s website or blog. This tool offers a quick and simple way to do that. A simple, plain widget that you can style yourself.
- SpokenText – Automatically convert RSS news feeds to speech and subscribe to them as podcasts (via iTunes). You can also download your recordings as an mp3 file.
Read the entire article and list 14 Ways to Use RSS Feeds
Additional articles that may be of interest:
- Learning to Use RSS Feeds = Saves Time
- Top 10 Questions – Is Your Ad Agency Digital Ready?
- Social Media Resources for Small-To Midsize Ad Agency New Business
- How to Get Started Using Social Media for Ad Agency New Business
- Is New Media Overwhelming Your Ad Agency?
- The Reader’s Digest Version of SEO for Ad Agency New Business