Digital marketing is a hot topic with clients and prospective clients. Many agencies are up selling digital services to their current clients and landing new business offering prospective clients fresh online marketing ideas.
Jason Baer is President of Convince & Convert, a digital marketing consultancy to small and mid-sized ad agencies and PR firms. Below is a compilation of Jason’s top questions to determine if your agency is digital ready:
- Have you used the term cyber, e- or digital anything in the past year?
- Have you visited a social networking site this year like Facebook, Myspace or LinkedIn?
- Does your agency have MySpace/Facebook or Wikipedia page or has it created one for a client?
- Do you use an RSS reader?
- Do you know the number of inbound links to your agency’s Website?
- Do you watch TV shows or new on something other than an actual television (ipod, hulu.com, etc.)?
- Does your agency have its own blog?
- Has your agency launched a mobile marketing campaign for a client?
- Has your agency engaged in subject line testing for client email blasts?
- Have you looked at a client’s Website statistic reports in the last year?