Changing consumer habits, driven by the shift from analog to digital media, are revolutionizing the advertising industry.
The long-term future of the advertising is bright, according to the Accenture Global Digital Study. But the study is also a call to action, particularly for ad agencies. They have the most to lose according to this study.
- Advertising agencies have the most to lose in the transition to digital advertising.
- A real threat to the survival of advertising agencies and traditional media companies that do not embrace new technologies and business models.
- Advertising will become more performance-based.
- Analytics will become more accurate and more critical to the business.
- Advertising relationships with customers will become more interactive.
- Traditional advertisers are largely unprepared for the wave of digitally driven change about to engulf them. Especially in terms of customer analytics, targeted advertising and customer interactivity.
Those surveyed for the study were unanimous that major disruptive change is coming — and that those who fail to respond will simply find themselves swept away.
Bare in mind that this shift in advertising brings with it a dramatic shift to your agency’s new business practices and innovative new ways to promote your agency.
Click on the following link to read the entire report, Global Digital Advertising Study
The digital phenomenon is here to stay. Why not put it to work for your agency?