Writing a book a book can put your agency on the map. It benefits new business.
When I started my blog I tried to be strategic and think further down the road. Surely there were ways to reuse the content. One of the ways that I identified was a book. I actually outlined a book prior to starting my blog and 290+ blog posts later I’m almost there.
I’ve identified 8 benefits to writing a book feel free to ad some of your own:
- It positions you as an expert
- It allows you to reach more people
- It provides you with the “ultimate” business card
- It makes you more money
- It benefits business
- It ranks you as a credible source
- It gives you a personal sense of accomplishment
- It enables you to leave a legacy
Here are a few of examples of agency principals that have written a book.… Continue reading