‘Companies that are truly social and engage their employees and customers in genuine conversation will be recognized as the new corporate leaders’
I’m honored that David Bohan used my post, “2014: The Year of the Social CEO”, as a basis for his recent article in the Tennessean:
David is the founder and CEO of BOHAN, a full-service marketing and advertising agency headquartered in Nashville.
He has gained a positioning of expertise through his weekly business column in Tennessee’s leading newspaper. Here’s a listing of some of his popular articles:
- David Bohan: Unlocking the mysteries of marketers’ ‘big data’
- David Bohan: Retailers adjust to changing times
- David Bohan: Yes, advertising really is everywhere you look
- David Bohan: Holiday season paves way for outlandish ads
- David Bohan: Moms have strong voice in spending decisions
- David Bohan: Marketing experts’ predictions for 2013 mostly rang true
- David Bohan: Marketing research abounds, even on vacation
- David Bohan: ‘People distrust advertising’ and two other costly myths
- David Bohan: ‘Time poverty’ is a challenge for you and your customers
- David Bohan: Who honestly cares what’s in your news release?
David is a prolific writer and content marketer. Besides penning his regular column in The Tennessean on marketing, he is the author of the book, “Marketing Matters.” He also started the blog WhyMomsRule.com in 2009 and has been producing successful ad campaigns that speak to Moms far longer.