Jeff will be speaking on Thursday, October 8 at 2:30 PM.
Session Title and Description:
How to Become The Hunted
This session will focus on how to receive a plethora of qualified leads from brands that discover you.
The Barkley agency has created a number of thought leadership platforms that drive our new business. One of the most successful has been built around Millennial Marketing.
“In 2010, after losing the Sonic account, I went looking for a niche for new business that was consistent within Barkley’s brand authority and discovered a topic that hadn’t been covered well, Marketing to Millennials.
- Barkley has conducted some of the most extensive research ever done on millennials. Our research has been featured in Advertising Age, Adweek, CNN, Forbes, Fortune, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post.
- We decided to hold the world’s first Millennial Marketing conference: Share.Like.Buy. Since our first conference in 2011, we’ve held events in different cities every year. This year, we have planned four Share.Like.Buy events.
- The popularity of our millennials’ research led to a book deal with Amacom Publishing that provided additional credibility and a positioning of expertise.
- I speak frequently about marketing to Millennials. I’m invited to speak at very desirable public and private events attended by our best prospects. I get more requests than I can possibly fulfill.
- My office receives daily requests wanting me to provide quotes, opinions and/or write articles for national publications. These requests consistently come our way without a formal PR or media relations effort.
- In addition, to the research, conference and book, I have a popular blog, millennialmarketing.com. My blog platform is central to our social media strategy. It generates thousands of unique visitors every month from the US and abroad and owns the number #1 position in organic search for “millennial marketing”.
- Because of the development of this deep expertise, I’m frequently invited to consult with major brands.
Our story will help you discover your own niche and how you can develop a positioning of expertise quickly.”
Attendees will learn:
- Authority Marketing – The strategy behind building a perpetual pipeline of new business leads
- How to discover your own niche and build a platform for new business
- Why you should “humanize” your agency
- Why you should consider writing a book
- How to jump start your speaking career even if you never have given a talk before
Known as the “Millennial Marketing Guy™” Jeff is a marketing strategy consultant and President of FutureCast, a contributing writer for Forbes and PSFK and frequently speaks about millennial consumer trends to leading professional organizations as well as public and private company events.
Jeff is also the co-author of “Marketing to Millennials; Reach The Largest & Most Influential Generation of Consumers Ever” and his new book “Marketing to Millennials as New Parents” is forthcoming. Jeff has 25+ years of hands-on experience with brands, including SONIC, Hallmark, Build-A-Bear Workshop, KC Masterpiece, Sprint, Whole Foods, Warsteiner Beer and Payless.
Jeff holds a degree in economics from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and studied at The London School of Economics.
Jeff Fromm speaking
Connect with Jeff via Twitter: @JeffFromm #FuelLines