A Formula for Fueling Ad Agency New Business Through Social Media
Nov. 3 , New York, NY
This is a rare, one-day workshop sponsored by the 4A’s. I usually conduct these workshops on-site, at individual agencies and only do one or two of these open full-day workshop all year.
Registration is open to both 4A’s members and non 4A’s members.
CMO Study: 80% of decision makers said they found their vendors not the other way around.
Social media has already impacted advertising as we know it. It also impacts new business development. It’s more important to strategically place your agency in front of your best prospects online than to continually chase new business by interruption tactics such as cold calling.
This practical seminar is designed to “focus and kick-start” your agency’s understanding, participation, credibility and leadership in social media with less expense, time and frustration. Simultaneously, you will create a new business pipeline and lead generation network that can be maintained when your agency is at its busiest.
You will learn:
- What a major shift in the advertising business means for agency new business practices
- How to make sense of social media from a new business perspective
- New methods for inbound lead generation
- How to greatly accelerate your personal networks and referrals for new business beyond your local market
- How to create online content that generates online traffic
- How to use social media to get your agency out of a “perpetual state” of rebranding itself and provide an appealing and differentiating position for your new business
Who Should Attend
This agency seminar is created for “C” level and senior executives charged with the responsibility of new business development.
Draftfcb New York, 100 West 33rd Street, New York, (212) 885-3000
8:30 AM Registration and Continental Breakfast (included in registration fee)
9:00 AM Workshop begins
12-1 PM Lunch (included in registration fee)
4:30 PM Workshop adjourns
$295 per person, 4A’s members
$395 per person, non 4A’s members
Click on the following link to download more information/program agenda