BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Jun. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire-iReach/ – Michael Gass, founder and president of Fuel Lines Business Development, announced the finalization of details for the Fuel Lines New Business Conference 2015, to be held October 8-9 in Nashville, Tennessee. A Super Earl Registration has already begun.
“New business has been a problem historically for agencies. It’s made worse with the paradigm shift in business development. The primary battle for new business has moved online. It’s now more important to be FOUND than to CHASE new business,” said Gass.
Fuel Lines New Business Conference will provide inspiring insights and top-notch sessions from the best and brightest new business thought leaders with a laser focus on the NEW drivers of business development.
Keynote presenters include:
- Bob Hoffman, “The Ad Contrarian”, former president of the Hoffman/Lewis agency inSan Francisco. He is author of “101 Contrarian Ideas About Advertising” which became Amazon’s best-selling advertising book. He is also author of “The Ad Contrarian” book and “The Ad Contrarian” blog, which was named one of the world’s most influential advertising and marketing blogs by Business Insider. Bob’s newest book is soon to be released, “Marketers Are From Mars, Consumers Are From New Jersey”.
- Peter Levitan, Business Development Consultant. Peter is the author of “The Levitan Pitch. Buy This Book. Win More Pitches.”, a detailed ‘how-to’ guide for advertising agencies that want to build and deliver smarter pitches and presentations. Peter’s book and business development consultancy are based on his 30 years of business development experience. He was Business Development Director at Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising in New York and London; owner of a two-office ad agency in Oregon and was the CEO and founder of two internet publishing and technology companies. One which was bought by Microsoft.
- Paul Roetzer, CEO of PR 20/20. Paul is founder and CEO of PR 20/20, a Cleveland-based inbound marketing agency, and author of The Marketing Performance Blueprint (Wiley, 2014) and The Marketing Agency Blueprint (Wiley, 2012). As HubSpot’s first agency partner in 2008, Roetzer helped to pioneer a VAR program that now includes more than 2,000 agencies worldwide. He is the creator of Marketing Agency Insider and Marketing Score, a regular contributor to leading marketing industry blogs and a frequent speaker on the topics of agency management, content marketing, inbound marketing and marketing performance.
The conference also features an extensive schedule of more than 20 breakout sessions. Here are just a few of the breakout session speakers:
- Don Beehler, National Public Relations Consultant and Writer, Author of, “The Art of Telling Your Agency’s Story”
- Julian Boulding, President of thenetworkone, London, one of the largest independent agency networks.
- Jeff Fromm, Author of, “Marketing to Millennials” & “Millennials With Kids”, President of FutureCast, a millennial marketing consultancy.
- Stephanie Holland, Agency Owner, Consultant, and Author of “She-conomy: A Guys Guide to Marketing to Women”.
- John McDougall, President of McDougall Interactive, Author of, “Web Marketing On All Cylinders”.
- Jami Oetting, Hubspot, Content Strategist for Agency Post, HubSpot’s blog for agency professionals.
- Jaci Russo, Agency CEO at the Russo Group, Speaker and featured Writer for Ad Age’s Small Agency Diary and the Talent Zoo.
- Bob Sanders, President of Sanders Consulting Group, an Ad Agency New Business & Growth Consultant.
This inaugural event will be held at the new Music City Center in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. The conference center is conveniently located eight miles away from theNashville International Airport and situated at the crossroads of the state’s three major interstates.
“We’re pleased to host this inaugural event at the new Music City Center in downtownNashville, Tennessee. Nashville is booming. It was recently voted by Conde Nast Traveler as one of the top 5 cities to visit. Famous honky tonks, the Country Music Hall of Fame, fine art museums, first class hotels and great food are all within an easy walking distance from the Music City Center,” says Ashley Cox, Director of Events for Fuel Lines.
The conference is designed for agency principals and their management, new business and senior account management teams. The primary focus is for the small to mid-size independent shops with 150 or fewer employees.
For a more personal experience, the conference is limited to the first 200 registrants. This will allow for greater access to speakers, sponsors, partners, networking opportunities and a greater sense of community.
For additional information and registration, please visit here.
Who We Are
Since 2007, Michael Gass has helped pioneer the use of social media, inbound and content marketing strategies specifically for agency new business. He founded Fuel Lines Business Development as a resource dedicated to agency principals and new business leaders to provide the training and tools to boost your agency’s new business.
Media Contact: Ashley Cox, Fuel Lines Business Development, LLC, 205-453-2511,email@example.com