How to Use Social Media to Attract New Business
Gaining new business has always been a challenge for agencies – and now, with the paradigm shift in business development, it’s become tougher than ever.
In a previous new-business CMO study, 80% of decision makers said that they had found their vendors, not the other way around.
Interruptive type tactics, such as cold calling and email blasts, have become ineffective; it’s now more important to be found, rather than to chase new business.
On April 23, Michael Gass will provide participants with an inbound marketing plan for creating new business opportunities in as little as 30 days. Michael has personally implemented and refined this program in over 200+ agencies.
- Why most agencies aren’t having success with social media for new business
- How to solve the problem of positioning and differentiating your agency, without the pain and risk
- A 7-step guide for using social media, content and inbound marketing to jump-start your agency’s new business
- A system for vetting unqualified prospects, that will keep you from wasting valuable time, resources and energy
- Best practices for networking and engaging your prospective client audience through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google +.
- A system for consistently creating appealing content and a positioning of expertise
- The tools, tactics and tips to get the most return on your time investment
- How to control the agency/client relationship from its inception
- How to dominate search rankings to be found by your best prospects
- How to effectively manage, measure and modify your program
- Examples of what a successful new business program looks like.
About Your Webinar Leader:
Michael Gass has spent his entire advertising career in business development for small to mid-size advertising agencies. After speaking and writing about best new-business practices from his own experience, and requests from numerous agencies for new business advice, he launched his own consultancy in 2007.
“How to Use Social Media to Attract New Business” will be held on April 23 at 1 PM (EST) and is open to 4As members and non-members.
CLICK HERE to read more and to register.