In less than a decade, social media has emerged as a great marketing channel providing opportunities for both agencies and their clients.
My business was made through social media. It was a critical element in building awareness, appeal and opportunities for my services internationally. I started my new business consultancy in 2007, only a year before Twitter was created. This was only a short 2 years after YouTube, 3 years after the launch of Facebook, and 4 years after LinkedIn was founded.
It’s hard to believe that social media didn’t really exist just a decade ago. It has evolved to become a critical component for agency new business and a significant revenue stream for their clients.
Social Advertising is projected to generate $11 billion in revenue within the next 3 years. Check out this infographic, created by UNIFIED, on the history of social advertising to see some of the events that illustrate the amazing growth and innovation in a rapidly expanding market.
- A New Approach is NOW Needed for Ad Agency New Business
- 2014 The Year of the Social CEO
- The Role of Content for Ad Agency New Business
- Nobody Reads Ad Agency Blogs?
- 20 Top Inbound Marketing Resources for the Paradigm Shift in Ad Agency New Business
- The Science of Great Tweets for Ad Agency New Business
- How to Write A Blog Post for Ad Agency New Business
- Ad Agencies: Audience Development Comes Before Business Development