ManageFlitter provides you with a set of easy to use tools to help you build a prospective client audience for agency new business.
This is a web-based application that I use and recommend. It assists Twitter users with their account management and helps to grow their followers. People who want to use Twitter for new business have found that it takes a long time and a lot of hours to create and maintain a genuine pool of prospects. ManageFlitter simplifies the process.
Here are some of the highlighted features:
People to Follow
- Find people to follow with their special Account Search. Search bios, names and even latest Tweets. You can also search by location. For example, I could search for anyone with “ad agency” in their Twitter bio who lives in Nashville, TN. I can limit searches to popular verified and/or active accounts. I can also limit search to the size of a prospects follow, followers and Tweets.
- Know who follows your account that you don’t follow back and you can then follow them. This is a very helpful feature.
- Follow the followers of another Twitter account or follow everyone another Twitter account follows. You can do this even with your competitors.
- Copy other Twitter account’s list of followers or the accounts they follow. Leverage other Twitter accounts to quickly find targeted people to follow.
- You can filter a Tweet search through the most recent Tweets posted to Twitter. Just enter a search term and/or a location.
People to Unfollow
- Create and unfollow from a list of those that don’t follow you back.
- Unfollow: those that don’t have a profile image, inactive or fake accounts.
- Whitelist: prevent unfollowing of your high value accounts.
- Account Analytics: View your Twitter account data from the last week and compare to the previous month.
- Tweet Analytics: Under my plan, I can monitor up to 5 key words at a time.
- Account History: The people who follow you, people who have unfollowed you, people you have followed.
- See who and when someone unfollows your Twitter account.
- Email Reports – receive a daily or weekly email report summarizing the most important activity on your Twitter account (Business account only).
Boost the Performance of Your Tweets
- PowerPost: This Manageflitter feature helps you to Tweet your most important Tweet messages at the best time to be viewed by most of your followers.
- Target your power Tweets by time zones.
- You can view the analytics of each specific PowerPost Tweet.
- Here’s an example of one of my PowerPost Tweets: Live Webinar: Friday, Sept 6, 1-2 PM ET “Implementing an Integrated Social Media Strategy for Your Agency” http://mf.tt/TIil7 #adagency
Manage Multiple Twitter Accounts
- ManageFlitter Dashboard allows you to manage multiple Twitter accounts easily.
- Anywhere from 1 to 50 Twitter accounts can be easily mounted from ManageFlitter’s dashboard. It’s pay as you go. Pricing ranges from $12 a month for a single account up to $189 for 50 accounts. My plan allows up to 5 accounts at a time for a fee of $24. There are no long-term contracts.
- Ninja mode – Gain account insight and analysis with powerful ordering and filtering.
- Integrate and manage your Twitter lists with ManageFlitter.
Here are links to specific information for ManageFlitter:
A list of additional tools that you may find helpful for ad agency new business:
- Study: 12 Tools That Most Ad Agencies Use for New Business
- Social Media Dimensions Guide for Designers
- Twitter: Find Prospects Using The Business Journal’s Network
- Try Dropbox for Ad Agency New Business
- 10 Tips for Using Google Plus Hangouts for Agency New Business
- The List for Ad Agency New Business
- Three Helpful Services Improves Ad Agency New Business