“If you’re not creating content on the web, you don’t exist.” – Lee Odden, CEO of TopRank Online Marketing since 2003
Digital, social and mobile have changed the way prospective clients consume and share information. Interruptive marketing tactics such as cold calling, direct mail and email blasts have very low rates of success. The agencies that get their content marketing platforms in place will have a huge advantage over those that continue to push their self-promotional marketing messages which prospects will continue to block out.
Agencies need to embrace the discipline of publishing as a vital part of their overall new business strategy.
Deman Metric is a marketing advisory firm that provides practical online tools and training. They have built a membership community of over 30,000 marketing professionals in 75 countries. They have created an excellent visual guide for content marketing that I think you will find appealing. I thought it would be a handy resource for those responsible for their agency’s business development.
A Guide to Marketing Genius: Content Marketing Powered by Demand Metric
Is your agency utilizing content market as part of your overall new business strategy? If so, please share what your doing in the comment section below.
Additional articles that may be of interest:
- A 4-step writing formula for ad agency new business
- The 40-25-35 Formula for Effective Writing
- 20 Tips to Create a Niche Blog for Ad Agency New Business
- Ten Toughest Content Marketing Challenges for Ad Agency New Business
- 10 Idea Starters to Keep Fresh Content Churning
- Fast Company: 20 Top Insights For Creating Appealing Content
- Content Marketing: Hire a Journalist for Ad Agency New Business
- David Ogilvy: Writing Tips for Ad Agency New Business