You can better manage and improve your agency’s New Business | Social Media program using HooteSuite Pro.
In a recent survey, time management was one of the top three areas of difficulty agencies were having using social media for new business.
There are a number of tools that I recommend to help manage your agency’s New Business | Social Media program. HootSuite is at the top of my list.
In late 2012 HootSuite hit 5 million users, including 79 of the Fortune 100 companies.
HootSuite is a social media management system to collaboratively execute campaigns across multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard. Key social network integrations include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+, plus a suite of social content apps for YouTube, Flickr, Instagram, Yammer, Tumblr and more.
Using HootSuite’s social media dashboard, agencies can monitor their own brand as well as client’s brand mentions, track conversations, collaborate with teams, and measure success with analytic reports to adjust campaign tactics and target audiences.
Along with HootSuite’s web platform, 20% of users are now accessing the dashboard through their mobile devices including iPhone, Android, Blackberry and iPad.
There are many benefits to HootSuite Pro
Time Management: Manage all of your social networks within HootSuite. You will better optimize your time being able to schedule messages, posts and articles to share and monitor all of your social network profiles from your laptop or mobile dashboard. You can now even automate the sharing of content for some of your valued social media content sites through RSS.
Measurement: You will be able to measure your efforts using over 40 social analytics modules to build and share custom reports. Or select from one of their pre-made templates for quick and easy reporting. Very helpful when you are managing a client’s social media.
You will find a lot of helpful features using the Pro version of HootSuite that will make using social media for new business easier:
- Unlimited social media profiles for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Plus.
- RSS Feeds to help share helpful content to your prospective client communities.
- Twitter: Send and schedule Tweets, listen using search, list and keyword tracking streams, as well as monitor Mentions, Direct Messages, Sent Tweets and Favorited Tweets.
- Facebook: Easily track Facebook content from Profiles, Pages and Groups within HootSuite Streams. Customize your dashboard with News Feed, Photos, Videos, Events, Status Updates, and Wall Posts. Upload photos to Facebook Profiles and Pages. You can search all public Facebook posts within HootSuite and save frequent searches as streams so you never miss a mention. Track new fans, number of new “likes,” comments, wall posts and discussions.
- Google Plus Pages: This new feature was one of the reasons I chose to move to Pro. It allows you to publish targeted messaging to circles. Share and comment on posts, search public posts and updates, see recent user activity, as well as view comments and +1s. It also allows you to create, edit and remove circles, add and remove people from your circles,see comments on posts and search public posts. You can measure your progress with five Google+ analytic modules in-dash.
- WordPress: HootSuite’s WordPress management can be used to schedule and cross-post content to multiple WordPress accounts. The publishing platform integration also allows you to re-blog noteworthy posts and create a stream for blogs you’re following.
- Support: HootSuite provides great support through videos and webinars, whitepapers, case studies, How to Guides and information sheets. If you want to go beyond and become a HootSuite expert there’s even HootSuite University with training, testing and certification.
Click on the following link to try HootSuite Pro at no cost for 30 days. You will be able to quickly determine whether it is the right tool for your agency: HootSuite Pro.
What are is your best social media management tool? Share your insights in the comment section below.
Additional articles that may be of interest:
- Ad Agencies that don’t have content practices will be scrambling for new business
- SocialOomph: A Great Ad Agency New Business Tool to Optimize Twitter
- The 40-25-35 Formula for Effective Writings
- Ten Toughest Content Marketing Challenges for Ad Agency New Businesss
- What do peanuts at 37,000 feet teach us about profitable retail?