Creating original content is a powerful tool to differentiate your agency and create new business opportunities but it is also a big challenge.
Content marketing will provide a foundation for generating leads and turning those leads into new business opportunities as well as build an awareness and positioning for your agency. The biggest challenge will be in finding the time to create the content. But this doesn’t have to be such a daunting task.
The following infographic demonstrates how you can easily create great content if you will remember that writing compelling content isn’t about coming up with something completely original.
The graphic is based on 21 Ways to Create Compelling Content When You Don’t Have a Clue by Copyblogger guest writer Danny Iny.
Additional content marketing articles that may be of interest:
- Ad Agencies Need More Content for New Business
- Ten Toughest Content Marketing Challenges for Ad Agency New Business
- The 2011 State of Inbound Marketing for Ad Agency New Business
- Content Marketing is Hard Work: 4 Tips to Make it Easier
- 19 Tips for Building an SEO Strategy for Ad Agency New Business
- Report: Inbound Marketing Channels More Cost-Effective for Ad Agency New Business
- 10 Idea Starters to Keep Fresh Content Churning
- 2011 Trends: Content Marketing Is Critical to Ad Agency New Business
- Study: 69% of Businesses Increased New Business Leads Through Blogging