An infographic can be a great way for small to midsize ad agencies to communicate their unique position in the marketplace.
Infographics is derived from two words: ‘information’ and ‘graphics’, and stands for the graphical representation of data and information.
Why infographics for ad agency new business?
- Visually create a positioning for your agency – “A picture is worth a thousand words.”
- Gain a positioning of expertise within a particular industry or discipline.
- If you include an “embed code” for your infographic, it can help your agency’s website or blog site gain rankings for a particular niche. l
- Infographics are easily shared and become viral that will also increase online traffic and build awareness for your agency.
Voltier Digital agency located in Delray Beach, FL, is a content marketing agency that has been creating lots of buzz for themselves through the use of Infographics. One of their newest inforgraphics was recently highlighted in this Mashable article, Inbound Marketing vs. Outbound Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC] building a great deal of exposure for the agency.
“At Voltier Digital, we aim to stay on top of new inbound marketing tactics. Infographics have become super hot over the past 24 months and we are excited to share our experience and to give you a little direction on how to execute world-class infographics for your brand.”
Voltier Digital shares some helpful tips on how to create your own infographic in 7 simple steps:
Additional articles that may be of interest:
- An Ad Agency’s ‘Buy Local Campaign’ Generates New Business
- Social Media Marketing Map Used For Ad Agency’s New Business
- Promoting Your Ad Agency Using Twitter?
- Using Video to Promote Your Ad Agency
- Ad Agency Websites: An Important Tool for New Business