Information regarding new business and social media continues to be the top interests of advertising agencies.
There were over 100,000+ page views for FUEL LINES in the first few months of the year. As signs of economic recovery are on the horizon small to midsize ad agencies, digital agencies and PR firms are even more focused on new business. Because many agencies were late to get on board the social media wagon, they are also searching for social media resources that will help them get up to speed quickly.
Agencies are also in a hiring mode and a lot more attention is being given to best practices in hiring, training and retention of their staff. Lots of questions and interaction regarding new skills needed, particularly when it comes to agency new business.
In the order of their rankings, here are the top 20 Fuel Line articles that generated the most traffic in the first few months of 2011:
- New Roper Study: 9 in 10 CMOs See Value in Content Marketing
- Top 10 Benefits of Social Media for Ad Agency New Business
- Steve Jobs: 10 Presentation Tactics for Ad Agency New Business
- Forbes: 20 Best-Ever Social Media Campaigns
- 2011 Forecast: 100 Global Trends That Will Drive Consumer Behavior
- The Top 14 List of Advertising Agency Networks for New Business
- Study: Ad Agencies Not Doing a Good Job of Training or Retaining Employees
- 16 of the Top Quotes from Fast Company’s The Future of Advertising
- Ad Agencies: Three Things a New Business Director Needs for Success
- 7 Key Digital Trends for 2011 for Ad Agency New Business
- Ad Agency Websites: An Important Tool for New Business
- The Future of Ad Agency Promotion at Events Through Social Media
- 50 of the Best Insights from Ad Age’s First Ever Small Agency Conference
- Study: 50% of Ad Agencies Generate New Business Through Networks and Referrals
- Add A Fact Sheet for Ad Agency New Business
- 28 Stimulating Digital and Social Media Marketing Quotes
- The Top 10 Social Media Questions Ad Agency Clients are Asking
- 85 social media infographics for ad agency new business
- 5 Ways Ad Agency Blogs Can Produce Significant Traffic for New Business
- 16 Signs That Social Media Isn’t Working for Ad Agency New Business