Bit.ly’s Bundles, a new multi-Link Sharing tool that uses one URL, helps with your content marketing, a key to using social media for ad agency new business.
All of your blog content does not have to be original. I usually write 1 original post/article to every 4 to 5 “resourced” articles.
Your agency’s blog should become a repository of information gathered from across the Web. Your blog should become the one-stop-shop of information for your target audience’s advertising and marketing needs. You’ll get a generous amount of credit from your audience by assembling it on their behalf.
Bit.ly’s new Bundles feature is another way for you to become the go-to-person for helpful information for your followers on Twitter and Facebook.
You can add multiple links to the Bit.ly entry field; just separate them with a space, then click “shorten” and “bundle” to quickly and simply create an all-in-one package of multiple links.
Every link you add will include a rich media preview and Bit.ly’s valuable metrics; your bundle can also be customized with a title and description.
Some additional of Bit.ly’s Bundle features:
- Your bundle is stored in your link history so you can go back and add or remove links when you want
- Arrange the order of your links in the bundle
- Give your links titles and notes
- Share your bundles with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
- Discuss your bundle using the comments feature
- Track your bundles performance with Bitly’s info + functionality’
Here’s an example of a Bundle that I created for this post: My Top 10 List of Useful Articles and Features for Ad Agency New Business, you may also find these articles to be of help for your social media marketing for ad agency new business:
- Bit.ly Introduces Bundles: Multi-Link Sharing with One
- Facebook launches integrated message platform – Direct Marketing News
- Why the Best Online Marketing May Be Headed Offline
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Social Media Efforts OFFline
- How To Write Three Blog Posts A Day
- 5 Big Brands That Are Rocking the Social Media Space [Mashable Awards]
- 6 Emerging Social Games Taking the Web by Storm
- Prepare for a Custom Blog Redesign in 5 Simple Steps
- Why Social Media Is a Better Investment than SEO
- The Phone Call Is Dead