Blogging has become a smart strategy to be found by your agency’s best prospects. Everyone has a desire to work with others that they know, like and trust. A blog provides a great way to network and generate new business leads, by plain written words designed to focus on the needs of your readers.
- Copyblogger has over 100,000 subscribers and more than 240,000 unique monthly site visitors.
- Advertising Age ranks Copyblogger as a top blog about marketing.
- Copyblogger founder Brian Clark was ranked #3 of the 100 Most Influential Online Marketers of 2009.
- The Guardian named Copyblogger one of the world’s 50 most powerful blogs.
- Technorati says Copyblogger is one of the most popular blogs in the world.
Copyblogger is all about helping you with content strategies and copywriting skills that get traffic, attract links, gain subscribers and sell your agency’s services.
“Copywriting is one of the most essential elements of effective online marketing. The art and science of copywriting involves strategically writing words that promote a person, product, business, opinion, or idea, with the ultimate intention of having the reader take some form of action.” Brian Clark
I hope you find this resource as helpful as I have. These are my favorite 10 Copyblogger articles:
- Content Marketing 101: How to Build Your Business With Content
- The 8 Habits of Highly Effective Bloggers
- Five Areas to Focus On for Effective SEO Copywriting
- 10 Secrets to More Magnetic Copy
- The Eminem Guide to Becoming a Writing and Marketing Machine
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Blogging
- How to Write an Article in 20 Minutes
- Ernest Hemingway’s Top 5 Tips For Writing Well
- Ten Timeless Persuasive Writing Techniques
- 10 Steps to Becoming a Better Writer