Infographics: A great way to connect with prospective clients for new business.
Infographics (information graphics) are visual representations of information, data, or knowledge. They are mostly image-based with little text. Infographics is a good way to illustrate social media to clients as author Erik Qualman did with Social Media ROI: Socialnomics.
A good example of infographics used in a video to specifically reach prospective clients: She-conomy, A Guys Guide to Marketing to Women.
Jesse Thomas continues to do a masterful job in social media data visualization. He is the CEO and Founder of JESS3, a young creative interactive agency. Jess creative this infographic video that positions him as a “thought leader” to prospective clients, “ The State of the Internet.”
The Manhattan based agency, Big Fuel, has pulled together a very helpful collection of 85 social media infographics that should be a great resource and spark some fresh ideas to illustrate social media for our clients.
Big Fuel also provides some great examples of infographic videos that they have created for new business:
Additional articles that may be of interest:
- Ad Agencies in “The Great Race” for New Business
- Report Paints a Painful View of Ad Agencies
- Clear and Present Danger of Social Media for Ad Agencies
- Survey: 2010 Digital Marketing Outlook
- Ad Agencies: Don’t Turn Your Back on Digital
- Digital Agency Uses Social Media for New Business