Out of a a group of 18 ad agencies blogs, CS2 Live was selected as Fuel Lines’s Blog of the Month for March capturing 42% of the votes casts. Engaging Trends, Pixel Farm Interactive, Minneapolis, MN came in second with 30% of the votes.
CS2 Live is the blog of CS2 Advertising, a full service ad agency located in Memphis, TN.
The CS2Live blog will be included for Fuel Lines’s Blog of the Year.
Submit an agency blog for April’s blog of the month.
Fuel Lines Agency Blog of the Month for February: beginner cco, Pixel Farm Interactive, Minneapolis, MN
Ad agencies need an integrated social media strategy if they are ever going to see the payoff from their participation in social media. An agency blog should be the central component. The place you can drive targeted online traffic through SEO, Twitter, email newsletters, Facebook and LinkedIn.
The blog becomes the “gateway” to your agency and the“face” of your agency. As important as it was to have an agency website, it is now equally important to have an agency blog.
But … having a blog isn’t something you check off your list of social media “to do list.” Nor is it a place to lead with agency capabilities and credentials. It must be of benefit to your audience.
Here is a collection of agency blogging resources:
- Top 5 Benefits for Having an Agency Blog
- Top Ten Reasons Your Ad Agency Should Blog
- 10 Reasons Advertising Agencies Shouldn’t Blog
- 40 Ways to Take Your Ad Agency’s Blog to the Next Level
- How to Write Your Ad Agency’s Blog
- 25 Blog Post Ideas for Your Agency’s Blog
- Agency Resources for Blogging and Social Media
- Ad Agency New Business Leads From a Blog?
- Ad Agencies Should Blog or Not Blog?
- Bob Hoffman’s Blog, An Example for Ad Agency CEOs?
- For Ad Agency New Business Fish with the Right Bait
- Ad Agencies: 8 Ingredients for Blog Post Success
- Ad Agencies on Target by Blogging for New Business
- Ad Agency Hill Holiday dumps website for “all-blog format”