FootPrints, the blog of Walker Sands Communications, a PR/Marketing agency located in Chicago, Illinois, was selected as Fuel Lines’s Ad Agency Blog of the Year for 2009. Walker Sands received 33% of the 1,544 votes cast. The agency has particularly extensive experience working with high-tech and business-to-business firms with complex messaging in need of clarification.
Some of their recent posts:
- If you printed Twitter…
- Professional Video on Your Website: FireFly Media
- SEO: Title Tags of the Rich and Famous
- Increase Your Organic CTR (Click-Through Rate)
A special thanks to all of the agencies that participated this past year which spawned some good natured competitiveness, a bit of friendly ribbing that kept this a fun exercise. It’s even created dialogue and formed relationships among agencies.
Click here for the complete voting results and a listing of previous Agency Blog of the Month winners.
Ad agencies will need an integrated social media strategy if they are ever going to see the payoff from their participation. An agency blog should be the central component. The place you can drive targeted online traffic through SEO, Twitter, email newsletters, Facebook and LinkedIn.
The blog becomes the “gateway” to your agency and the“face” of your agency. As important as it was to have an agency website, it is now equally important to have an agency blog.
But … having a blog isn’t something you check off your list of social media “to do list.” To have credibility and generate inbound new business leads
Additional ad agency blogging resources:
- Top 5 Benefits for Having an Agency Blog
- Top Ten Reasons Your Ad Agency Should Blog
- 10 Reasons Advertising Agencies Shouldn’t Blog
- 40 Ways to Take Your Ad Agency’s Blog to the Next Level
- How to Write Your Ad Agency’s Blog
- 25 Blog Post Ideas for Your Agency’s Blog
- Agency Resources for Blogging and Social Media
- Ad Agency New Business Leads From a Blog?
- Ad Agencies Should Blog or Not Blog?
- Bob Hoffman’s Blog, An Example for Ad Agency CEOs?
- For Ad Agency New Business Fish with the Right Bait
- Ad Agencies: 8 Ingredients for Blog Post Success
- Ad Agencies on Target by Blogging for New Business
- Ad Agency Hill Holiday dumps website for “all-blog format”