Mirren Business Development, is one of the premiere new business conferences for small-to mid-size ad agencies, marketing, public relations and digital agencies. Over 400 agencies from across the country will be participating in this years conference, April 12-14, in New York. See the full AGENDA of sessions and SPEAKERS and REGISTRATION information.
I’m scheduled to speak on Wednesday, April 14 for a 1:30 pm session. Let me know if you plan to attend and lets start networking prior to conference through Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Below is my session title and topics.
A Formula for Fueling Agency New Business through Social Media, Wednesday, April 14 at 1:30
This session will provide a step-by-step overview and guide for creating a social media strategy to build credibility quickly and to generate inbound new business leads for your agency:
- Major Shift in Advertising Means a Shift for Agency New Business Practices
- The 4 Ways Social Media is Changing Ad Agency New Business
- The Benefits of Social Media for Ad Agency New Business
- The Best First Steps Into Social Media
- A 4 Step Approach to a Social Media Plan
- Social Media Best Practices: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Blogging
- Time Management: How Do I Keep Up with Social Media?
Additional Speaking Engagements for 2010:
- Workshop: Toth Brand Imaging, Cambridge, MA, January 26
- Direct Markting Association (DMA)Winter Executive Conference, Naples, FL, Jan. 28-30
- Workshop: The Heavyweights, Indianapolis, IN, February 4
- Workshop: Dimension X Advertising & Marketing, Pittsburgh, PA, Feb 9
- Social Media Professor Radio Show, February 23
- 2010 MAGNET Business Development Seminar, Chicago, IL, March 12-13
- 2010 Public Relations Council of Alabama State Conference, Auburn University, Auburn, AL, April 12-13
- 2010 Mirren New Business Conference with Adweek, New York, NY, April 14