The following are the top 12 social media articles ranked in the order of traffic generated by Fuel Lines readers. These are the most popular post for the quarter and have generated over 75,000 page views.
Note: Keep a constant check on your agency’s blog analytics to determine what posts generate the most traffic. Give your audience more of what they find appealing to grow your site. It takes a good flow of traffic to equate a solid pipeline of inbound new business leads.
- IBM Study: The end of advertising as we know it
- The Top 10 Social Media Questions Ad Agency Clients are Asking
- Twitter List: 400+ Advertising Agencies on Twitter
- Ad agency having explosive new business growth by leading with social media
- 20 Reasons Why Social Media Won’t Replace Email
- Clear and Present Danger of Social Media for Ad Agencies
- Advertising Works: Ad Agency Advertises for New Business
- Ad Agencies: 5 Ways to Find Prospects on Twitter
- Great Ad Agency Resource: Social Media Policies from 101 Companies
- Four Ways Social Media is Changing Advertising Agencies New Business
- 5 Ways I Use Twitter to Help Ad Agency New Business
- How to take advantage of Twitter’s growth for ad agency new business