Open the door for ad agency new business by leading discussions in social media.
Park Howell, president of Park&Co, a full service agency that specializes in environmental marketing, came up with a great way to illustrate the need for their prospective clients to participate in social media using this SlideShare presentation he and members of his agency created.
“If the wharf is your business, and the pier is your website, then the fishing trawler is your blog. Think about it. You don’t want to catch every fish in the ocean. You want to hook the ones that make the best customers, and are after your bait. Your blog trolls the ocean gunnel-to-gunnel with millions of other virtual trawlers. But that’s okay, because your boat has a niched perspective, distinctive voice, and lures unique to your business. Plus, you know which fishing grounds produce your best catches, so that’s where you troll,” Park Howell.
Read Park’s entire post, “Sustainable Social Media for the Green Marketer” on Park’s blog, Park Howell.com: A Brighter Side of Green Marketing.
Additional posts that may be of interest:
- Ad Agency Creates Online Film Festival on YouTube
- Using Social Media to Promote the Arts
- Digital Agency Uses Social Media for New Business
- Promote Your Ad Agency with Social Media Tools
- Ad Agency Creates YouTube Video to Generate Appeal for their Niche
- Social Media Marketing Map Used For Ad Agency’s New Business