It’s important for advertising agencies to stay on top of social media marketing trends as we continue to watch the evolution of components of this new media channel. Both agencies and their clients should press the viability of marketing with such social media platforms as Twitter.
I thought this new study by Burson-Marsteller and Proof Digital Media would be of interest. The analysis found that 54 percent of Fortune 100 companies were using Twitter to engage with their stakeholders, while 32 percent were using a blog and 29 percent were actively using a Facebook fan page.
Using Twitter for Ad Agencies:
- A Simple Twitter Formula for Ad Agency New Business
- Ad Agencies: 5 Ways to Find Prospects on Twitter
- 5 Ways I Use Twitter to Help Ad Agency New Business
- Edward Boches, CCO for the Mullen Agency: What Twitter Can Do For You
- Ad Agency CEOs Should Use Twitter
- Twitter Traffic Explosion Being Led By 45-54 Year Olds
- 3 Ways Twitter Can Make You A Better Writer
- Tweetlater A Great Ad Agency New Business Tool
- Ad Agencies: Top 10 Articles for Twitter Search
- A Twitter Business Model Contest is Won by an Ad Agency
- Socially Benefitting from My Twitter Habits
- Today’s Top 10 Twitter Post for Ad Agency New Business
- List of C Suite Executives Using Twitter
- Top 5 Twitter Tools for Ad Agency New Business
- Promoting Your Ad Agency Using Twitter?