Last night Twitter unveiled Twitter 101, launching its own resource of Web pages and and downloadable slideshow that explains what Twitter is and case studies of companies that are successfully using it for business. If your agency is new to Twitter, this is an excellent resource to get started. Please know as well that Twitter can also be used for agency new business. It is the number one leading traffic generator for my blog and can do the same for your agency.
Every day, millions of people use Twitter to create, discover and share ideas with others. Now, people are turning to Twitter as an effective way to reach out to businesses, too. From local stores to big brands, and from brick-and-mortar to internet-based or service sector, people are finding great value in the connections they make with businesses on Twitter.
How Twitter is helping businesses:
- Quickly share information about your agency
- Gather “real-time” market intelligence and feedback
- Network and build relationships with potential clients
Using Twitter for Ad Agencies:
- A Simple Twitter Formula for Ad Agency New Business
- Ad Agencies: 5 Ways to Find Prospects on Twitter
- 5 Ways I Use Twitter to Help Ad Agency New Business
- Edward Boches, CCO for the Mullen Agency: What Twitter Can Do For You
- Ad Agency CEOs Should Use Twitter
- Twitter Traffic Explosion Being Led By 45-54 Year Olds
- 3 Ways Twitter Can Make You A Better Writer
- Tweetlater A Great Ad Agency New Business Tool
- Ad Agencies: Top 10 Articles for Twitter Search
- A Twitter Business Model Contest is Won by an Ad Agency
- Socially Benefitting from My Twitter Habits
- Today’s Top 10 Twitter Post for Ad Agency New Business
- List of C Suite Executives Using Twitter
- Top 5 Twitter Tools for Ad Agency New Business
- Promoting Your Ad Agency Using Twitter?