It’s always interesting to see what post create the most interest. Your blog’s analytics can teach you what your audience’s interests are, what resonates and is appealing to them. They are your ultimate judge and jury.
Post titles are an important element in creating interest and the quality of the copy will determine how viral your readers will make your content by forwarding it on to others.
There’s so much to be learned through the on-hand experience of building an online community with an agency blog as your central platform.
Below are the top 10 ad agency new business FUEL LINE articles ranked in the order of the amount of traffic each generated:
- Ad agency having explosive new business growth by leading with social media
- A Guide for Ad Agencies: The Cost and Servicing of New Media
- Social Media Marketing Map Used For Ad Agency’s New Business
- Social Media “Teaches” Ad Agencies to Promote Themselves the Right Way
- Four Ways Social Media is Changing Advertising Agencies New Business
- Prediction: Ad Agencies that make social media central to their business model will be hiring
- 400 articles on the subject of “Advertising In A Recession.”
- Promote Your Ad Agency Through the Recession
- Edward Boches: What Twitter Can Do For You
- Difficult Times Create Opportunities for Small-to Midsize Ad Agencies
In this list are some new posts but there are a number that have been around for awhile. They continue to generate traffic and interest. You will find that your blog posts can have a long shelf life through search and social media tools such as Twitter. The amount of time and energy you put into a post can easily be returned dozens of times over.