An excellent example of an ad agency’s website designed for new business with their audience in mind.
I really believe that a lot of advertising agencies are designing their promotional materials and websites with other agencies in mind rather than designing it for their prospective audience. I could possibly be wrong but that is my perception.
For instance, even though we know that most of our audience dislikes a flash intro and the majority will skip it, agencies are still intent on including it as part of their website design. I don’t get it.
I review dozens of ad agency websites weekly. I recently came across an agency’s redesigned website that greatly impressed me. It was clear to me that it was designed for their audience without fear of another agency’s critique.
Why do I like this agency website design so much? My answers are strictly from a new business perspective:
- It’s very clean, easy to read
- It’s interactive and provides are reason to come back more often
- Agency information is very easy to find
- It includes a call to action for continual engagement with their audience through their email newsletter
- It demonstrates experience with social media and provides easy links to make connections and build relationships with their audience
- This site does a better job than most leading with benefits instead of capabilities
- Their list of agency services is very succinct. They weren’t trying to check “all” the boxes of agency experience
- Ways to contact the agency was easy to locate. You’d be amazed at how hard it is to find this info on other agency sites
- The ‘contact’ tab at the top requesting more info was thoughtful. I even filled it out. I wasn’t surprised that they were monitoring it well and I received a personalized contact back shortly after sending it
The Off Madison Ave is an early adopter of both digital and social media. I’m told that they are generating at least five new inbound new business leads daily through their web presence and through social.
To review their site go to : http://www.offmadisonave.com
And just for the record, Off Madison Ave has never been a client, so I’m completely unbiased in my praise.
Also of interest, some advertising agency blog sites that are differentiating to appeal to particular target audiences:
- Blue Collar Branding
- Creating a Brighter Shade of Green Marketing
- Healthy Conversations
- Karasma Media
- Making Great Places
- Tradesmen Insights