This is an excellent example of how to build buzz, awareness and a position of expertise for your agency using white papers.
I recently had a discussion with David Deal, marketing director for Razorfish, a large interactive marketing firm. David was kind enough to pass on to me their just released 2009 Digital Outlook Report (DOR). This the fifth year Razorfish has produced the report. It generates lots of buzz and helps to build awareness for the agency.
This 175 page report is nicely done. It provides a lot of useful information that will be a benefit and help to their prospective client audience. It positions the agency with an expertise in digital and makes a strong case for marketing’s continuing expansion into this space.
I invite you to explore the full report here. I hope you find ideas that are helpful.
If you don’t have the time to read the entire report below are two blogs that provide an executive summary for you:
You can promote your agency’s white paper through:
- Your blog
- Email newsletter
- Press Release
- Social media channels such as LinkedIn, FaceBook, Twitter, etc.
- Video whitepapers (online presentations based on print white paper content)
Additional articles that may be of interest regarding Ad Agency Promotion Ideas:
- “Mindsalt – Magic ‘09 Ball” Used to Promote Ad Agency
- Ad Agency Creates Online Film Festival on YouTube
- Social Media Marketing Map Used For Ad Agency’s New Business
- Promote Your Ad Agency with Social Media Tools – SlideShare
- Using Video to Promote Your Ad Agency
- ADBOWL: Ad Agencies Should be “Creative” Promoting Themselves