BusinessWeek‘s online Business Exchange now has posted a synopsis and links to over 192 news articles and 202 blog items on the subject of “Advertising In A Recession.” This topic is part of Business Exchange idea, suggested by Jessica Sibley. I’ve added an additional six “advertising in a recession” articles of my own for a total of 400.
Here are the top 10 “Advertising in a Recession” articles:
- Good Strategy For Bad Times
- Local Advertising Booster Yodle Growing Like A Weed, Raises $10 Million
- Fear Kills Businesses, Dead
- When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Don’t Skimp on Their Ad Budgets
- The Ad Recession Is Two Years Old. How Long Will It–And Layoffs–Last?
- J.P. Morgan: ’09 to Be Rocky for Web and Brand Ads
- Shares of Yahoo sink after analyst downgrade
- Online Advertising – Solution for difficult Economic Times?
- Zuckerberg: Facebook Revenue Growth ‘Really Strong’, Still Hiring
- 14 Big Businesses That Started in a Recession
Check out all of the articles and post: ADVERTISING IN A RECESSION
Additional RECESSION articles that might be of interest:
- Promote Your Ad Agency Through the Recession
- Difficult Times Create Opportunities for Small-to Midsize Ad Agencies
- Major Shift in Advertising Means a Shift for Agency New Business Practices
- Unconventional Times Call for Unconventional New Business Methods
- Agency New Business Impacted by “The Perfect Storm”
- A Revolutionary Time for Ad Agency New Business
ReTweet: 400 articles on the subject of “Advertising In A Recession” http://tinyurl.com/michaelgass