Sam Decker, Decker Marketing, recently shared on Twitter this great example of an agency’s self promotion using social media.
Overdrive Interactive has created a Social Media Marketing Map as a way to promote their agency as well as educate marketers on the power of social media. The agency is offering the map as a free download. The map becomes viral by encouraging site visitors to download and share it with their friends, colleagues and clients. Visitors can email it as a PDF attachment, bookmark it or post it on their blogs or websites. There are also convenient buttons to post the map to facebook, digg, delicious and/or twitter. All the agency asks in return is to provide a link back to their map page.
Overdrive Interactive’s 2009 Social Media Map is available for download by clicking here.
Additional articles of that may be of interest:
- Ad Agency Creates Online Film Festival on YouTube
- Using Social Media to Promote the Arts
- Digital Agency Uses Social Media for New Business
- Promote Your Ad Agency with Social Media Tools
- Ad Agency Creates YouTube Video to Generate Appeal for their Niche