5. Use Creativity to Build Awareness for Your Ad Agency
Ad agencies are all being pushed, prodded and poked by their clients to explore this new emerging medial.
Marketing is changing from the idea of “intercepting” attention to “creating” attention.
People don’t want impersonal sales messages broadcast at them. They want to be invited into useful or entertaining engagements with advertisers where they remain in control of the experience.
Demonstrate to your clients and prospective clients your agency’s ability to creatively build traffic to your agency’s blog. Issue a challenge to your staff to use their creative genius to come up with unique ideas to promote your agency using new media tools. Build awareness for your agency and demonstrate abilities of what it can do for its clients.
Noah Brier is the creator of a new Web site that shows visitors the logos of big companies and asks them to type in the first word or phrase that popped into their head upon seeing the logo. It’s called Brand Tags, and in just a few days the site attracted more than 40,000 visitors and about 183,000 individual responses, according to Mr. Brier.
“If brands exist as the sum of all thoughts in someone’s head, then if you ask a bunch of people what a brand is and make a tag cloud, you should have a pretty accurate look at what the brand represents.”
Brier’s Web site now has over 1.1 million + tags and counting.
Consider the possibilities unleashing the next great idea promoting your agency’s blog.
- The First of Five Ways to Promote Your Agency Using Social Media
- The Second of Five Ways to Promote Your Agency Using Social Media
- The Third of Five Ways to Promote Your Agency Using Social Media
- The Fourth of Five Ways to Promote Your Ad Agency Using Social Media
- Ad Agency Creates Online Film Festival on YouTube
- Can Your Agency Define Social Media?
- Social Media Impacts Ad Agency New Business