Ad Agency New Business, Back to the Future
The Accenture Global Digital Study was published a few years ago, but this look back is also a great look forward. The study provided a view of the long-term future of advertising. More importantly to you, it identifies the change, challenges and call to action to ad agencies.
The study’s six key findings:
- Advertising agencies have the most to lose in the transition to digital advertising.
- A real threat to the survival of advertising agencies and traditional media companies that do not embrace new technologies and business models.
- Advertising will become more performance-based.
- Analytics will become more accurate and more critical to the business.
- Advertising relationships with customers will become more interactive.
- Traditional advertisers are largely unprepared for the wave of digitally driven change about to engulf them. Especially in terms of customer analytics, targeted advertising and customer interactivity.
Those surveyed for the Global Digital Advertising Study were unanimous that major disruptive change is coming — and that those who fail to respond will simply find themselves swept away. Agencies are affirming that the change has come!
Bare in mind that this shift in advertising brings with it a dramatic shift to your agency’s new business practices and innovative new ways to promote your agency.