Mark Schnurman will lead the “Winning New Business by Perfecting Your Pitch” workshop, sponsored by the American Association of Advertising Agencies (AAAA), September 16 at the Sheraton Philadelphia City Center, Philadelphia, PA.
As the founding partner of Filament Inc., Mark has spent the last 10 years working with agencies throughout the world. As a pitch consultant, Mark works with agencies to better craft their message and differentiate themselves from the pack.
Filament wins 62 percent of the pitches that it is involved in, including some of the largest pitches that have been awarded in recent years.
Mark has worked with agencies like The Martin Agency, Saatchi & Saatchi, MediaVest, Abelson-Taylor, Northlich and Grey to name a few, helping them become more effective at pitching new business.
- Explore how to better differentiate your agency
- Learn the 5 biggest mistakes agencies make when pitching new business
- Better understand how it is difficult to win a pitch during Q&A but very easy to loose the pitch during Q&A
- Learn how to trim the fat out of your presentation allowing your core messages more opportunity to resonate with the audience
- Discover your agency’s bad habits and how to get rid of them
- Learn how to better relate to your client/prospect
- Learn how to deliver case studies that build enthusiasm for your agency
- Better understand the prospect’s decision making process
- Understand how to streamline the pitch process
- Learn how to better run pitch prep meetings
- Better understand the prospect’s typical selection criteria
- Learn how to better establish your brand with the prospect before and after the pitch
Who should attend?
New business directors, C level staff, creative directors. The more you are involved in the new business process, the more you will get out of the workshop.
Please let us know of upcoming agency new business events. We’re always glad to promote them through FUEL LINES.